It’s our one year anniversary of the podcast launch! In this episode, we’re celebrating 1 year of The Event Umbrella podcast. Host Reyna Caraveo shares the highlights of the year, podcast statistics, and what’s to come.
In this episode we discuss:
- Reyna’s broadcast background.
- How the podcast got started.
- P.S. check out It’s Time For Coffee with Jeanette Tapley
- Podcasting in the events industry.
- A year in review of diverse podcast episode topics.
- A sneak peek into what’s coming next.
Thank You to Our Guests
Thank you to all of the guests who have been a part of the show sharing their experiences, expertise, and lending their voices and time to help educate and entertain other event professionals in the industry! You can check out all of The Event Umbrella Podcast episodes with our guests here.
How to Support The Event Umbrella Podcast:
- Leave a 5-star rating or review on Apple Podcasts. Check out this article for how to leave a review on different podcast platforms.
- Become a Patron! Go to our Patreon to pledge any dollar amount you like as a donation or monthly membership. This helps us continue to create content and add incentives for our listeners such as swag.
- Continue to share the @eventumbrellapodcast and tag us on social media – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Thank you for listening, supporting, and celebrating 1 year of The Event Umbrella podcast! Check out the latest episode Story Time and Industry Chat for industry and other podcast news.
We’ll be back soon, after a short break, with more great podcast content to share. As always thanks for checking it out! Learn more about The Event Umbrella Podcast and listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher!