How to Get on Preferred Vendor Lists
Do you ever wonder how you can get build your vendor network and connections? In this episode, host Reyna Caraveo and guest Tess Cagle share their top tips for getting and staying on preferred vendor lists.
Top tips in this episode:
- Creating and sharing your own preferred vendor list is beneficial.
- Building both professional and personal relationships.
- Consistently working on events with other vendors and teams.
- How to get reviews from other established vendors.
- How to have a community over competition mentality, especially in saturated markets.
- Investing and collaborating with other vendors, and reciprocating services.
About Our Guest:
Tess Cagle is a content strategist in Austin, Texas. She works with small businesses and entrepreneurs to amplify their businesses online—and help them make meaningful connections with their ideal clients.
She loves to share stories in various modes and methods; whether it be behind the lens of a camera, by writing a story shared digitally or in print, or through community organizing.
She can help you build your presence online with branding and event photography; SEO-driven blog content; email marketing; website creation; and social media graphics.
Remember to leave us a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts, and you can be featured in our next episode!
Do you feel out of control or overwhelmed? Listen to this episode about what you can and can’t control during unprecedented times.