From weddings to corporate parties, throwing events is a huge undertaking and finding the right vendor for your event for support is key. Host Reyna Caraveo and guest Adriana Henley, a former client turned friend, discuss how important it is to vet your vendors, and curate a successful team.
Finding the Right Vendor for Your Event
Adriana shares her own personal experience with putting together an amazing team of vendors for her wedding day. While you may love the work a vendor provides, Adriana discusses how important it is to also love that vendor’s personality, and vibe to ensure that the day is going to go as seamless as possible.
When it comes to finding the right vendor for your event, you want to find the people who will understand you and your vision. Adriana mentions how they interviewed several different vendors until they knew they had the perfect team to help them accomplish their dream wedding.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- How to prioritize your vendors in order of most important.
- Connecting with vendors during a consultation.
- Conducting interviews and asking the hard questions.
- Vetting vendors to make sure they get along, with not only the client, but with each other.
- Creating a cohesive team with flexibility and support.
Have you ever thought about being an event planner? Check this out!
Let’s continue the conversation on Instagram!